Monday, March 29, 2010

First Thunderstorm of the Year

Last night we had the first thunderstorm of the year complete with lightening, tornado warnings and hail. Both our trucks were dinged up. Right before it started the lightening got bad and I got worried about Stan. He was at the nearby cemetery taking a walk. I tried to call him and got no answer. As soon as I hung up, Elaine called to tell me to get my dogs together and watch out because there was a tornado warning. That really scared me and when I hung up from her the bottom dropped out and hail, like I've never seen before, began falling. I called Stan again and he answered this time. He'd made it back to the truck just in time. He got home safe but liked to got beat to death making it inside the house. I was taking photos and movies because it was so severe.




















No comments:

Post a Comment