Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Costumes

When I was a child we couldn't afford store bought Halloween costumes. So Mom would let us put together stuff from their closet. We would be gypsies, tramps, hobos, princesses, etc. Today, everyone expects to have fancy costumes. What I love is seeing people use their imagination and come up with their own homemade Halloween costumes. I got on the Internet and did a Google search and I love some of the ideas people have! The kid's Halloween costumes are the best! I hope they don't mind me sharing their photos. What imagination! What ingenuity! What skill! Using your imagination, what kind of costume for Halloween would you come up with?






This one took me awhile to catch on but then I thought it was so cute! It's a bag of jelly beans!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment