Friday, February 5, 2010

Modern Knitting

While doing the Google search for ideas in organizing your knitting supplies, I came across some of the neatest ideas. When I learned to knit (junior high school) I only knew about knitted toboggans, knitted mittens, knitted plain scarves and sweaters. My Mom and Grandmother were the knitters in our family. I still have one of the last sweaters Mom made for me. She showed me how to cast on, knit and pearl and I practised on a big square using leftover yard. I still have that somewhere, with the knitting needles still attached. Sewing, knitting and crocheting are things I saw my female relatives doing all the time and I always admired but never took it any further. Seeing all these new ideas for knitting projects just blows my socks off! I found a bunch of designs I wanted to share with you. The people who come up with this stuff and make these designs have my greatest respect! Think out of the box and look at what treasures I found online!

These knitted Barbie sweaters are adorable!


Hand knitted toys


Knitted doll outfits






I love these hand knitted collars, capes
















Long hand knitted gloves, so elegant.








The pink rabbit fur rosettes really make this hat!




Knitted dress


Knitted baby outfits


Hand knitted hats












I love this way out collar!






Beautiful knitted scarves


















No comments:

Post a Comment