Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Snow

We may have a snow once a year but some years even sneak by with no snow. I love those years! We've had 2 snows so far this year. Yesterday it started snowing about 3:00pm and, at my house, I think we got 4". When it starts snowing, my husband likes to get out and ride in it. I like to get Krispy Kreme donuts. So, when he got home from work, we went for a ride and got me some hot, fresh Krispy Kremes.




Once we came back in, Stan made supper and then we snuggled up and watched a movie. It continued to snow.


This morning we woke up to this beautiful site in our front yard.


















The only regret I have is that I had the truck cleaned this week thinking it was all over. It's pretty, but I'm ready for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment