Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Si. Vale.


I have the best best friend in the entire world. Not only is she the most excellent friend anyone could ever want, she is a kick ass mother who has raised two beautiful children. One of those children, the boy, is a surfer and is about to turn 21. The other child, the girl, is 23 and is currently in Spain being a nanny. What's that? Oh, right. Excuuuuse me. An au pare. It's soooo European. Call it what you will, she's there. And now she's blogging about her experiences. Do you see where this is going? Of course you do.

I was so honored to be one of the first three to be instructed to read the aforementioned blog (the other two being her mother and her dog), that I felt the need to mention it here. I gave it a read and she's pretty funny. Granted, there's only one real entry at this point (if you don't count the part where she recounts accidentally calling "fruit" "bitches" in Spanish, as her mastery of the language has not yet peaked), but I anticipate it turning into quite the continuing saga. Give her a read if you feel like it. http://haleyclanton.tumblr.com/

Oh, and I was also instructed to mention that her mom loves her very much. I thought I could squeeze it in somehow above, but that didn't turn out so well. Her mom really loves her and is really super proud of her. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment