Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dear 2009, Bye. Love, JibJab

How much do I love the folks over there at JibJab? I'll tell you what, I love them a whole heck of a lot right now. That's because it's the end of the year and I'll fully admit that I'm half assing it here at best! Don't get me wrong. I'll be giving some attention to the alleged break-in at Jon Gosselin's apartment and what I think went on there (he's a media whore; he staged it himself). But I can't throw myself into that without making sure that proper homage is paid to this fine, fine year that we've just run through. Ahh, who am I kidding? This year blew. But at least the fine folks over there at JibJab have managed to summarize the whole suck-y year in one highly amusing video, complete with catchy tune and wacky lyrics. My favorite part? Probably the homage to the horrible individual, Octomom. Be on the lookout for that, as it is hil-arious. But enough of my rambling. (If I'm going to claim that I'm half-assing it, I've gotta keep it short!) I give to you, courtesy of the geniuses (or is it genii?) over there at JibJab, their original short "Never A Year Like '09". Behold!

PS If the damn video doesn't load (which is unfortunately all too often the case lately), please click here and watch it. I might be half assing it, but that doesn't mean that I won't be bringing you stuff that's fairly amusing.
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

No comments:

Post a Comment